Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, January 9, 2012

Posting Pics of Pee Sticks

Right around the time I fell in love with taking pregnancy tests I also found a new favorite hobby, pictures of pee sticks.  Some people have catalogued files of pictures of their children and while I also have that, I have files and files of pee stick pictures on my computer.  Every time I put the card into my laptop to upload, there is a box that I check that deletes the pictures from the card. 

This morning I caught some precious brotherly love moments on camera!






They were so cute that when my in-laws came over this morning, I popped my memory card into the Wii so that they could see them without making everyone huddle around a computer.  Smart right?

As I looked up at the computer screen I started to panic, but realized it was too late to hide it.  I tried to act so casual as my mother and father in law saw about 30 thumbnail sized pictures of pee sticks.  Well done.  Well done.

But anyway... I wanted to show you guys a couple of other pictures of the Detect5 Pregnancy Test but didn't want to clutter up the giveaway post.  Which by the way if you haven't entered, you should!  If you did enter, don't forget that you can tweet about it everyday for extra entries!  Anyway... I digress... Onto the pee stick pics!

I am playing with Answer/FRER to see how they compare to the Detect 5
Who doesn't like to pry apart a pee stick and see the guts? 
That's it.  Nothing monumental.  Just a couple of my thousands of pee stick pictures. :) 

Feel free to share!

0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest