Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Design Number Ten

If you like me on facebook then you already know that the design ideas have been continuing to come in. So much so that I am missing my creative outlet! But, it looks like this may actually be the last one!

This one snuck in at the very last minute but I am happy to present you with a design by Pam Halligan-Sims. Cute story really. She is a single "mum", (I love that word) who started doing some designs by helping out a few friends. Then, before she really knew what happened she found herself as a web designer.

She also does internet marketing and runs a whole bunch of blogs (everything from a lingerie eCommerce site to home business and website traffic generation to money making ideas blogs). I am really looking forward to reading some of her blogs to see if I can do anything to optimize my site. Be sure to check her out at http://website-promotion-seo.net

You may "like" this design or any of the previous designs by going to that page and clicking the like button. But, in an effort to make your lives a little easier, I will be posting a page soon with all of the designs and their own facebook like button right next to it. Again, feel free to like as many as you wish!

Design #10
*this is different form the other entries in that this is a screen shot.






0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest