Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Sunday, June 5, 2011

Not Pregnant- Let's Celebrate With a Giveaway!

It is official. My period started this morning confirming what I has already expected. So, I have decided that instead of curling up into the fetal position with my Pamprin and my Tampax, I am going to do something I have never done before. My friends! It is time for a giveaway!!

I have a 3 pack of First Response Early Result that also has a First Response Fertility Test. So, there are 4 things that can all be peed on! All yours! FREE!!!

In order to enter you need to:
  1. Join my followers (right side bar) , follow me on Twitter, or like my page on Facebook (if you don't already).
  2. Fill out the form below.


Winner will be selected at random using random.org. Entries will be accepted until 12:00 noon EST on Wednesday, June 8th. The winner will be notified via e-mail and will have one week to respond. After 7 days, a new winner will be selected.

Good luck and baby dust!!

This giveaway is now closed but follow me so that you don't miss out on the next one!




0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest