Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Design Number Three

This designer has send me three different designs so I will be publishing them in the order that she listed them. They came to me from Emilia from e-fairy web designs. I love how Emilia became so passionate about her designs. She is really trying to create an environment that would be both appealing and sensitive, since many of you are living through some dark hours. In my few e-mail exchanges, I can say that she was easy to communicate with and very interested in pleasing you.

The flower in the header is designed to represent me with my two boys and the bump I am trying to grow. This flower will be seen on each of the three designs.

So, here is her first design of three:

Design #3

Don't forget to come back and click the like button below if you think this is the new look of LLAOTWM!




0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest