Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Monday, May 9, 2011

Headed Downhill but Toward Something Really Exciting!

I won't lie. I was hopeful. More hopeful than I think I have been in the last few months. As it turns out, I am not pregnant. Again. I am actually feeling remarkably okay with this. I have been praying every night for a few things. First, and most importantly, I thank God for all of the many blessings I have. My children. My husband. My family and friends. I thank God for the food we have available to us, our good health, and a safe, warm home.

I pray that if it is God's will for me to be pregnant again, that I have a happy and healthy pregnancy. I ask that while I am waiting for this blessing, that God helps me find patience. I pray that he helps me find some way to pass the time, to do His will, and bring me closer to Him.

Then, before I drift to sleep, I pray for all of the people who are dealing with losses. I pray that they turn toward God when they are feeling weak.

So, instead of get too worked up about another month pass without a fun pregnancy announcement, I did something else fun. I started my Amazon store! I decided that since God is the one who is really guiding me on my blogging journey, and I have Him to thank for the traffic, followers, and so many new found friends, all of my proceeds from this store will go directly to one of two charities.

The first is called Heaven Born. When I first decided that I wanted to donate my proceeded I did a search for "faith", "miscarriage", and "charity". On the first page I found an article about Heaven Born. I knew in my heart that this was going to be a great pick. Maureen at Heaven born, started this organization to make pillows for women who suffer from early miscarriages. Please take a minute to check out her site and see what a wonderful job she does to help women deal with the pain of miscarriage and early pregnancy loss.

Heaven Born

The second charity is more well known in the world of loss. Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep is simply one of the most touching and beautiful organizations I have ever come across. At no charge, photographers volunteer to take gorgeous, professional, and always breathtaking portraits of babies born sleeping. Please take a moment to visit their site and experience what a wonderful organization this is.
Now I Lay Me Down To Sleep

Please browse my Fertility Store and More. If there are any items that you use that are available on Amazon and not currently listed on my store, please let me know and I will add them until the store is full. If you are anything like me, I would feel better buying pregnancy tests and other things I would be spending money on anyway, and know that my money is going to be going to help a woman who's baby met God before they could kiss them goodbye. Feel free to share my store with your friends on facebook, family, online communities, etc. The more shopping that happens the more people we can help! Thanks for your participation!!!



0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest