Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Secret to my Success

What makes a woman who has been trying for 20 cycles finally get pregnant?  Who knows.  I hadn't spent much time using supplements, but when I had the opportunity to try some new things this cycle, I was all for it!

I had been having trouble the last several cycles with not having very good... ahem... CM at the right times.  If you aren't familiar with the abbreviation CM, it stands for cervical mu...mu.... muc...us.  While hard for me to say even in my head, it is something that women need in order to be fertile.  It gives the sperm a good medium and food source to hang out in until the egg pops out.  So, I decided it was a good time to use FertileCM, a supplement available at Fairhaven Health.

I took the supplement 3 times a day, as suggested and drank the recommended amount of water as well.  I could tell fairly quickly that it did seem to improve the quality and amount of CM I was producing!

Also, this cycle, Doug started taking FertilAid for Men 3 times a day.  The most noteworthy effect it seem to have was it seems to have increase his libido.  Several months ago he did have a semen analysis and his numbers were good, but it is possible that this supplement is what helped his swimmers meet my egg! 

Then, just because I had heard so much about people having success with using it, I finally decided it was time to try pre-seed.  It was actually not nearly as awkward or uncomfortable as I had imagined it would be.  I simply applied it prior to the night's events and viola!

So, do I know if one or all of these supplements were what did the trick?  No.  Will I recommend them to anyone who is having difficulty conceiving?  Without a doubt!

If you have any questions or want more detail about the supplements, my experience using them, etc. Please feel free to drop me a line or find me at my online group at ttccommunity.com by clicking HERE.

Disclaimer- I was provided the supplements at no cost, but this did, in no way, sway or change my opinion.  All comments and thoughts are my own! Also, I am not a doctor even if I would look really cute in a white coat.  I cannot give medical advice and you should consult with your doctor regarding any concerns or questions regarding supplements. 



0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest