Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Wednesday, June 6, 2012

A Whole Lot of Nothing

I am not feeling much like writing lately.  Call it depression.  Call it frustration.  Call it infertility.  I don't know.  I am just so tired of this revolving door of TTC.  I am still not ready to officially throw in the towel on this cycle yet but my hope is diminishing with every hour that passes.  

Yesterday I was lurking on a message board community I used to spend a great deal of time on.  There, I saw a post from a woman who had started trying at the same time I did.  She got pregnant pretty quickly and had her baby.  Yay! Now she is TTC again and I have officially been lapped as she posted a positive pregnancy test.  It is such a weird feeling of running frantically but getting nowhere.   

Sorry.  Nothing inspirational, deep, or entertaining today folks.  Maybe tomorrow...



0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest