Join in the Fun

Grab My Button

Popular Posts

Blog Archive

About Me

My photo
God has blessed me tremendously with an amazing husband, Doug, and two gorgeous little boys, Gavin and Joey. It has always been a dream of mine to have a large family but God may have other plans. I had a series of 6 consecutive early miscarriages when trying for baby #2. We are currently trying for baby #3 after our 7th miscarriage. I am faithful that God's plan is perfect, even when I am not happy about it. I love comments and meeting new followers so please don't be shy!

Like This Blog?

We Salute You!

Photobucket

Stirrup Queen's List of Blogs .

Powered by Blogger.
Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A 3 Year Old Photographer and Letting Go

About the Photographer:
Gavin is 3 years old and got his hands on my camera today while visiting with my grandmother. I saw that he had it and decided that I was picking my battles today and getting the camera back wasn't worth the argument. Plus it isn't like we use film these days. The worst thing that was going to happen is that I would have to delete about 100 pictures of this:



But to my surprise, after deleting 47 pictures of his fingers over the lens, he has taken a number of really cute pictures!




I have done no cropping or editing!



To bad Grandma and Joey were making a funny face!





































I have learned that "letting go," even if is just letting go of a camera for an hour, it is amazing what beautiful things can happen. I am really trying to do the same when it comes to this month in the baby department. Since this might be out last shot for up to a few years, I am just giving my fragile heart to God and hoping that something beautiful might be discovered.


0 comments:

Are You Following Yet?

IDSC for Life
Follow Me on Pinterest